REVISED AUGUST 18, 2017. The new payment plan option for my VIP Masterclass Advanced Zazzle Course is now available. Do you want to know how I earn passive income online? Do you want to be part of my next month long VIP Masterclass session, but can’t pay full price? Now you can with my payment plan. Be part of the next upcoming VIP Masterclass with your first payment of $197 US, then pay 5 additional monthly payments of $197 US to continue receiving all the benefits of the VIP Masterclass experience. How awesome is that? This payment plan will now be in effect for any of my future Advanced Zazzle Course VIP Masterclasses. Beginners Course members still receive $147 US off and everyone will have access to the Beginners Course immediately after paying the first installment.
New Payment Plan Options for Advanced Zazzle Course
Zazzle is a fabulous business opportunity for creatives to earn a living. I know first hand that it is possible because I have been blessed with that opportunity for 10 years, making a 6 figure passive income online for the past 5 years.
That is why I started on this journey. I wanted to help others learn how to take their creativity and do the best they can on Zazzle to earn their desired income.
Thank you for your support and encouragement throughout, starting with my popular free eBook, then with my Beginners Zazzle Course and now my Advanced Zazzle Course. I have received an amazing amount of positive feedback from members of BOTH of my courses, for which I am truly grateful.
I hope my Advanced Course will have an even bigger impact on new and old Zazzler Designers alike who love Zazzle but would like to earn more income.
If you already know about the course and just want to see the payment plan option, scroll down.
Want to know more about my “30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course” keep reading to find out more PLUS THERE NEW BONUSES WHICH I JUST ADDED!!!
What will you accomplish in my Advanced Zazzle Course
The Advanced Zazzle Course is a 30 day course, with 17 video lessons, plus resources, worksheets and tools to help you:
- Identify popular niches and spot popular trends you can leverage to make money on Zazzle
Analyze your current product sales and develop strategies to generate more sales
Maximize your product production schedule for both product type and design types
Learn how to create good designs by applying proven professional design principles
Ensure your promotional efforts on social media are effective and targeted for maximum results
Build you own professional brand and business strategy both on Zazzle and outside of Zazzle
Analyze your results and implement changes for improvement of both product sales and promotion
If you want more detailed information and a list of the modules and lessons, scroll down past the payment plan option for more!
Plus, you have access to me in the VIP Masterclass Private Facebook Group with 4 live Q & A sessions, where I answer your questions about the course material.
It is going to be an intense, interactive VIP Masterclass, where you will learn and put into place what I do to be successful on Zazzle.
Cart Open is open for VIP Masterclass of Advanced Zazzle Course
The cart is open to enroll in my next month long VIP Masterclass. The last 2 sessions in 2017 start on September 5, 2017 and November 1, 2017. Enroll today to guarantee a spot will be reserved for you.
Payment Plan Option for the Advanced Zazzle Course
Due to high demand, I have come up with a new payment plan option.
Make the first payment and you can take part in the next VIP Masterclass!
Be part of the next upcoming VIP Masterclass with your first payment of $197 US, then pay 5 additional monthly payments of $197 US to continue receiving all the benefits of the VIP Masterclass experience.
Here are the awesome BONUSES – Plus NEW BONUSES Just announced!
- Beginners Course Members still receive $147 US off of the advanced course price. Check your email for specific coupon codes for each payment option. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your code. (a value of $147 US)
- Not a Beginners Course member? You receive IMMEDIATE access to the Beginners Course as a bonus. (a value of $147 US)
- Gain access to the unique private Facebook Group for the Advanced Zazzle Course VIP Masterclass Members (a value of $997 US / year)
- Participate in 4 Live Q & A Sessions in your month long VIP Masterclass
- Have access to the video recordings of all previous private Facebook Live Q & A sessions from previous VIP Masterclasses.
- Participate in all future Live Q & A sessions in the VIP Masterclass program. (a value of $697 US / year)
- Once you have completed the month long VIP Masterclass you have continued access to all the course material and any updates
- Cart OPEN UNTIL Friday, August 31, 2017 Midnight EST to enroll in the September VIP Masterclass.
Course Members Love the Advanced Zazzle Course
“I’ve been on Zazzle almost two years and was lost and overwhelmed.
I had total earnings of $8.05 and was stuck there.
I just threw up products that had no consistent theme,
no rhyme, no reason, no nothin’….
that is, until I took Elke’s courses.
I’m on much better footing now with Zazzle
and how to tackle it than I ever was before
.… thanks to Elke’s wonderful courses!”
Author, Illustrator, on Zazzle since 2015
“I am new to Zazzle.
I believe your courses have set me on a path to success,
and I will be using more of the information as I progress.
I believe that both courses are an incredible value,
perhaps even a bargain.
I really can’t praise them enough.”
Author Graphic Artist, brand new to Zazzle
“I am so blown away by the Advanced Zazzle Course!
When I got to the end of the last video in Module 4
there was a little tear in my eye.
I didn’t want it to end!
I had learned so much! ”
Artist, Zazzle ProDesigner since 2010
Want more details about what is in the Advanced Zazzle Course?
The 30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course is a completely different than the Beginners Zazzle Course. It is like going to business school for Zazzle. The Beginners Course showed you step by step on screen instructions.
MY Advanced Zazzle Course is an depth course that makes you:
- analyze your previous performance on Zazzle
- set your goals and set up plans to reach them
- assess how you can improve your sales and implement plans to do so
- maximize your production time to get the most out of your efforts
- determine the best products to make to ensure consistent income generation throughout the year
- learn principles of design so you can improve your chances of selling products you make
- create a brand for your business and use that brand in your promotion and social media strategy
- learn what social media is most effective for me
- create a social media strategy to promote your brand and products
- use CSV data from your earnings to analyze your progress
- learn how to know what to implement to improve your sales
- use analytics from your social media sites to determine your success in creating followers
- know how to post specific content that encourages people to buy your products on Zazzle
- create a monthly work flow for Zazzle product production and promotion based on what I use
- set yourself up to not just to have a Zazzle store but a recognizable brand and company, both on Zazzle and externally, to create a valuable business entity with assets and customer list and reach
Outline Module and Lessons:
“30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course”
WEEK 1 – MODULE 1: GOALS
1.2 SET YOUR ZAZZLE GOALS
1.3 TRACKING TOOLS
1.4 COMMIT, BELIEVE & ACCOUNTABILITY
1.5 PRODUCTIVITY & MOTIVATION
WEEK 2 – MODULE 2: PRODUCTION
2.1 YOUR BRAND
2.3 PRODUCT PROFIT ANALYSIS
2.4 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE
WEEK 3 – MODULE 3: PROMOTION
3.4 WEBSITE BLOG
WEEK 4 – MODULE 4: ANALYSIS
4.1 SALES ANALYSIS
4.2 PROMOTION ANALYSIS
4.3 OPPORTUNITY & IMPLEMENTATION
If you have any questions about the course please contact me at email@example.com
I would be glad to help you.
Still want more options?
I hope that these payment plan options provide you with a suitable choice to take part in my Advanced Zazzle Course. If not, I have several more options for you.
You can choose to have a store critique done on your Zazzle store. I will spend a minimum of 30 minutes on assessing your store and then providing you with 3 action steps that you can implement. I always do my best to give you the best advice and I usually end of spending much longer than 30 minutes.
Here is Natalia’s positive feedback – my most recent store critique customer.
2. Enroll in the Beginners Zazzle Course
For those of you who have not yet completed my Beginners Zazzle Course “7 Days to Success Course with Elke Clarke”. You might want to start with this course.
The Beginners Zazzle Course shows you how to:
- set up your account and create your first Zazzle store
- use the product design tool to make different popular product designs
- create templates for customization
- make 25 product types that are popular and sell well on Zazzle
- find copyright free photos and graphics to use on your designs
- discover popular niches to sell products in
- set up your Pinterest account and what to pin to your boards to promote effectively
- make collections and promote them
- set up your payment information and tax forms
- achieve 100% completion of your Zazzle store and profile so that you have a zRank of 4 (which is good)
3. My FREE eBOOK
My free eBook is always a great place to start and get my insider tips. There are links to resources and valuable “Do’s and Don’ts” to make sure you get started properly on Zazzle.
To download the free eBook, click on the image above.
4. Elke Clarke’s Weekly Wednesday Blog Posts on www.elkeclarke.com
If you are not already subscribed, sign up for the eBook and receive email notices of the latest weekly blog post.
The blog sometimes focuses on products I have available (like this one) to learn more on how I earn money on Zazzle.
Other blog posts provide you with “detailed How To articles”, “Tips and Tricks”, “Helpful Resources”, “what products to make” and “promotion tips on social media”.
I hope you find my Weekly Wednesday Blog Posts helpful and informative.
I want to personally thank you for your continued interest in my free and paid material to help you learn how to make money on Zazzle.
If you ever have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zazzle Diamond ProDesigner
Formerly Zazzle Diamond ProSeller