New payment plan options for my VIP Masterclass Advanced Zazzle Course are now available until July 7, 2017. Do you want to know how I earn passive income online? You can be part of my September or November VIP Masterclasses if you opt in for one of the 2 payment plan options. You can pay in 3 installments of $332.33 US and be part of the September 5, 2017 VIP Masterclass or pay in 5 installments of $199.40 US to be part of the November 1, 2017 VIP Masterclass. Thank you to all who expressed interest in the course but wanted to take it a different time or wanted payment options. Beginners Course members still receive $147 US off and everyone will have access to the Beginners Course immediately after paying the first installment.
New Payment Plan Options for Advanced Zazzle Course
Zazzle is a fabulous business opportunity for creatives to earn a living. I know first hand that it is possible because I have been blessed with that opportunity for 10 years, making a 6 figure passive income online for the past 5 years.
That is why I started on this journey. I wanted to help others learn how to take their creativity and do the best they can on Zazzle to earn their desired income.
Thank you for your support and encouragement throughout, starting with my popular free eBook, then with my Beginners Zazzle Course and now my Advanced Zazzle Course. I have received an amazing amount of positive feedback from members of my Beginners Zazzle Course, for which I am truly grateful.
I hope my Advanced Course will have an even bigger impact on new and old Zazzler Designers alike who love Zazzle but would like to earn more income.
If you already know about the course and just want to see the payment plan options, scroll down.
Want to know more about my “30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course” keep reading to find out more PLUS THERE IS A NEW BONUS WHICH I JUST ADDED!!!
What will you accomplish in my Advanced Zazzle Course
The Advanced Zazzle Course is a 30 day course, with 17 video lessons, plus resources, worksheets and tools to help you:
- Identify popular niches and spot popular trends you can leverage to make money on Zazzle
Analyze your current product sales and develop strategies to generate more sales
Maximize your product production schedule for both product type and design types
Learn how to create good designs by applying proven professional design principles
Ensure your promotional efforts on social media are effective and targeted for maximum results
Build you own professional brand and business strategy both on Zazzle and outside of Zazzle
Analyze your results and implement changes for improvement of both product sales and promotion
If you want more detailed information and a list of the modules and lessons, scroll down past the payment plan options for more!
Plus, you have access to me in the July VIP Masterclass Private Facebook Group with 4 live Q & A sessions, where I answer your questions about the course material.
It is going to be an intense, interactive VIP Masterclass, where you will learn and put into place what I do to be successful on Zazzle.
Special Bonus Just Added! 2 Conference Calls in August for July VIP Masterclass Members
To show my appreciation to all of you who have signed up already and to those who still will sign up, I have added a new SPECIAL BONUS.
You will be part of 2 Free Conference Calls (1 hour each) in the last week of August. That way you can ask me questions after you have completed the course and had some time to work on things on your own.
I have taken part in online courses, where I actually had more questions after the course than during.
So I know how valuable it is to be able to have access to me after you really get into doing all the things in my Advanced Zazzle Course.
It is my mission to help you succeed on Zazzle.
Cart Open Extended for July 2017 VIP Masterclass of Advanced Zazzle Course
Now that I added this awesome bonus of 2 Conference Calls in August, I want you to have a chance to still enroll in the July session.
New Deadline for Enrollment in the July 2017 VIP Masterclass = Friday, June 30, 2017 at midnight EST.
There is still room in my July 2017 VIP Masterclass.
Be the first to have access to my brand new Advanced Zazzle Course.
Payment Plan Options for the Advanced Zazzle Course
Due to high demand, I have come up with 2 payment plan options.
Each option determines when you can take part in the next VIP Masterclass.
Here are the awesome details:
- You will still be able to receive my special 10 year anniversary price of $997 US.
- Beginners Course Members still receive $147 US off of the advanced course price. Check your email for specific coupon codes for each payment option. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not a Beginners Course member? You receive IMMEDIATE access to the Beginners Course as a bonus.
- Each monthly VIP Masterclass will have it’s own private Facebook group with 4 Live Q & A Sessions
- Once you have completed the month long VIP Masterclass you have continued access to all the courses and any updates
- Cart OPEN UNTIL Friday, July 7, 2017 Midnight EST to purchase the payment plan options for the September or November VIP Masterclasses.
3 Payment Option – for September 2017 VIP Masterclass
Receive access to Module 1 of the Advanced Course as part of the
2nd Month Long VIP Masterclass starting on September 5, 2017
after completing the 3 payments of $332.33 US.
The other modules (2, 3 an 4) will be released in weeks 2, 3 and 4 of the month of September with weekly Facebook Live Q & A Sessions.
Beginners Course Members …. don’t forget to use your “3 payment specific” bonus coupon code at checkout.
Enroll between June 28, 2017 and July 7, 2017
5 Payment Option – for November 2017 VIP Masterclass
You will receive access to Module 1 of the Advanced Course as part of the
3rd Month Long VIP Masterclass starting on November 1, 2017
after completing the 5 payments of $199.40 US.
The other modules (2, 3 an 4) will be released in weeks 2, 3 and 4 of the month of November with weekly Facebook Live Q & A Sessions.
Beginners Course Members …. don’t forget to use your “5 payment specific” bonus coupon code at checkout.
Enroll between June 28, 2017 and July 7, 2017
Want more details about what is in the advanced course?
The 30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course is a completely different than the Beginners Zazzle Course. It is like going to business school for Zazzle. The Beginners Course showed you step by step on screen instructions.
MY Advanced Zazzle Course is an depth course that makes you:
- analyze your previous performance on Zazzle
- set your goals and set up plans to reach them
- assess how you can improve your sales and implement plans to do so
- maximize your production time to get the most out of your efforts
- determine the best products to make to ensure consistent income generation throughout the year
- learn principles of design so you can improve your chances of selling products you make
- create a brand for your business and use that brand in your promotion and social media strategy
- learn what social media is most effective for me
- create a social media strategy to promote your brand and products
- use CSV data from your earnings to analyze your progress
- learn how to know what to implement to improve your sales
- use analytics from your social media sites to determine your success in creating followers
- know how to post specific content that encourages people to buy your products on Zazzle
- create a monthly work flow for Zazzle product production and promotion based on what I use
- set yourself up to not just to have a Zazzle store but a recognizable brand and company, both on Zazzle and externally, to create a valuable business entity with assets and customer list and reach
Outline Module and Lessons:
“30 Day Profit Plan with Elke Clarke – Advanced Zazzle Course”
WEEK 1 – MODULE 1: GOALS
1.2 SET YOUR ZAZZLE GOALS
1.3 TRACKING TOOLS
1.4 COMMIT, BELIEVE & ACCOUNTABILITY
1.5 PRODUCTIVITY & MOTIVATION
WEEK 2 – MODULE 2: PRODUCTION
2.1 YOUR BRAND
2.3 PRODUCT PROFIT ANALYSIS
2.4 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE
WEEK 3 – MODULE 3: PROMOTION
3.4 WEBSITE BLOG
WEEK 4 – MODULE 4: ANALYSIS
4.1 SALES ANALYSIS
4.2 PROMOTION ANALYSIS
4.3 OPPORTUNITY & IMPLEMENTATION
If you have any questions about the course please contact me at email@example.com
I would be glad to help you.
Still want more options?
I hope that these payment plan options provide you with a suitable choice to take part in my Advanced Zazzle Course. If not, I have several more options for you.
You can choose to have a store critique done on your Zazzle store. I will spend a minimum of 30 minutes on assessing your store and then providing you with 3 action steps that you can implement. I always do my best to give you the best advice and I usually end of spending much longer than 30 minutes.
Here is Natalia’s positive feedback – my most recent store critique customer.
2. Enroll in the Beginners Zazzle Course
For those of you who have not yet completed my Beginners Zazzle Course “7 Days to Success Course with Elke Clarke”. You might want to start with this course.
The Beginners Zazzle Course shows you how to:
- set up your account and create your first Zazzle store
- use the product design tool to make different popular product designs
- create templates for customization
- make 25 product types that are popular and sell well on Zazzle
- find copyright free photos and graphics to use on your designs
- discover popular niches to sell products in
- set up your Pinterest account and what to pin to your boards to promote effectively
- make collections and promote them
- set up your payment information and tax forms
- achieve 100% completion of your Zazzle store and profile so that you have a zRank of 4 (which is good)
3. My FREE eBOOK
My free eBook is always a great place to start and get my insider tips. There are links to resources and valuable “Do’s and Don’ts” to make sure you get started properly on Zazzle.
To download the free eBook, click on the image above.
4. Elke Clarke’s Weekly Wednesday Blog Posts on www.elkeclarke.com
If you are not already subscribed, sign up for the eBook and receive email notices of the latest weekly blog post.
The blog sometimes focuses on products I have available (like this one) to learn more on how I earn money on Zazzle.
Other blog posts provide you with “detailed How To articles”, “Tips and Tricks”, “Helpful Resources”, “what products to make” and “promotion tips on social media”.
I hope you find my Weekly Wednesday Blog Posts helpful and informative.
I want to personally thank you for your continued interest in my free and paid material to help you learn how to make money on Zazzle.
If you ever have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zazzle Diamond ProDesigner