Zazzle collections are a powerful tool you can use to promote your products and increase your Zazzle sales. Use Zazzle collections to organize your products into matching items or similar themes. Zazzle collections are a perfect way to promote more of your products to customers on social media. Placing your Zazzle products in collections also helps your products be seen by customers shopping on Zazzle. In this article, I show you how to take full advantage of Zazzle collections to increase your Zazzle sales.
INCREASE YOUR ZAZZLE SALES WITH ZAZZLE COLLECTIONS
Zazzle collections are a great tool that you need to take advantage of. Organization is not the only benefit of putting your products into collections. Your Zazzle sales can be highly influenced by them as well. And you want to increase your sales! How do you make sure you are taking full advantage of the benefits that collections offer you? Read on to find out how.
BONUS: Make sure you download our free Zazzle collections checklist. It gives you steps and tips on what to do and summarizes the great points in this article for you as a handy Goodies Sheet.
OPTIMIZE YOUR ZAZZLE PRODUCT VIEW TO INCREASE ZAZZLE SALES
When a customer lands on your product and scrolls down, they are given information about the design, and informed about the product specifics and details. They also are given a prompt for “other designs they may like” or “related products”.
This is an important step in the customer buying process and you want to have as much control over what happens next. The customer can decide to buy your product outright.
Or they can decide to browse more. If they click “related products” then they will click away from your product and you will lose the sale.
If your product is in a collection, then “Found in Collection…..” will be positioned above the “related products” section. So your customer will see more of your products first before being distracted by other products on Zazzle.
Your products in collections increase your chances of your products being sold and more matching products Zazzle sales.
ZAZZLE PRODUCT VIEW ON A COMPUTER WITH AND WITHOUT A COLLECTION
Look at the images below to understand what a customer sees and why collections can lead to more Zazzle sales for you.
ZAZZLE PRODUCT VIEW ON A MOBILE DEVICE WITH AND WITHOUT A COLLECTION
Check out the images below to see how collections can increase your Zazzle sales on mobile devices. It is huge advantage to have your product in a collection, because of how customers are shown the products.
CREATE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COLLECTIONS
There are three main types of Zazzle collections that I recommend you create. One with matching products, one with similar product types and one with themed products. Creating these collections will help increase your Zazzle sales.
- Create a matching product collection by adding products that are in the same suite, or have the same or similar design. For example, if you have designed a wedding invitation suite, add all the products you have made within the collection. Customers will be able to browse matching products that they would need to purchase together such as envelopes, postage, stickers etc.. Your chance of sales will increase because the customer knows they can buy all the matching items they need.
- Create a similar product collection by adding products that are the same. For example, if you create coffee mugs with different designs, create a collection for coffee or tea lovers. This will encourage customers to browse your similar products with multiple design options.
- Creating a themed product collection is very easy. For example, create different holiday or event boards. Christmas, graduations, birthdays, 4th of July etc. You can create multiple themed boards with the same theme as well. For example one collection for girl graduation designs and one collection for boy graduation designs. By creating themed product collections, customers can browse multiple designs and products that you offer within the same theme.
ADD THE SAME PRODUCT TO MULTIPLE COLLECTIONS
Now that you have created your different types of collections, you may come across products that could be put into multiple collections. For example, if you have a graduation themed collection with coffee mugs in it, you might want to put the coffee mugs in your ‘coffee lovers’ collection as well. You can do it! This is a great way to promote your products in many different niches to maximize your Zazzle sales.
YOU CAN ADD PRODUCTS FROM YOUR OTHER STORES
Increase your Zazzle sales by adding products from your other Zazzle stores to your collections. This can go hand in hand with adding the same product to multiple collections. By adding products from your different stores, customers will be able to browse more designs and content that they might not have come across by themselves. For example, you might have two stores that have a completely different design technique. By creating a collection with content from your other stores, it opens up different niche possibilities and can increase your Zazzle sales.
THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PRODUCTS AND THE ORDER YOU NEED IN A COLLECTION
In both the computer and the phone product views, 6 products in the collection are shown below. This means that you need to have a bare minimum of 7 products in one collection to take full advantage of this. Organize the products in your collection according to their popularity or relevance. The first 6 products in your collection will always show up at the bottom of each product page.
I recommend that you have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 30 products in your collection. When customers click on your collection link they will be given a wide range of different and complimenting products to choose from. Giving them this many options will better the chances of increasing your Zazzle sales.
THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF COLLECTIONS YOU NEED
To complete the zRank requirements, you need to have a minimum of 10 collections in your store. There is no maximum. You can add as many collections as you see necessary to organize and promote your products. However, you do not want to spam either.
I recommend that you add your top selling products to your collections to start. Think wisely about each collection you create and make sure that it has value. The collection quality is what is important when trying to increase your Zazzle sales, not the quantity.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE ‘INCREASE YOUR ZAZZLE SALES WITH ZAZZLE COLLECTIONS’ GOODIES SHEET!
I have given you a lot of information in this article regarding the creation and product choices for collections. I have created a downloadable freebie for you with everything that we have covered in this article and more! It is a completely free checklist that you can print out and use to help create your collections. Follow this advice and will better your chances of increasing your Zazzle sales.
REFER TO ELKE CLARKE’S OTHER ARTICLE ABOUT COLLECTIONS
If you want to learn more about collections and how you can increase your Zazzle sales, please refer to the previous article that Elke Clarke has posted.
What did you learn in this article?
- Having the right product view is crucial to selling your related products. Products that are not in a collection do not display related products. Zazzle offers ‘products you may like’ based on the customers browser history. You need to put your products into collections
- You can create different types of collections to attract the interests of different customers. This will open up your products to different niches and will better the chances of increasing your Zazzle sales.
- Add the same product to multiple collections. There is no limit to how many collections a product can be a part of. Products can fit into many different niches.
- Add products from your other Zazzle stores to your collections. You can promote different design styles and types of products!
- I recommend a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 30 products in each collection.
- You need a minimum of 10 collections to complete the zRank requirement.
- You can download the free checklist to help you work on creating your collections!
Like what you read in this article? Have you learned many things from Elke Clarke’s other posts on this website?
Are you just starting out and want to get the best start on your Zazzle business?
Are you already earning money on Zazzle but are ready to take your Zazzle business to the next level?
Take one of Elke Clarke’s courses on “How to Make Money on Zazzle”
Check out Elke Clarke’s course options below!
1. THE COURSE ON ZAZZLE FOR BEGINNERS AND NON BEGINNERS
If you are totally new to Zazzle or been working on Zazzle for several years and not earning what you want on Zazzle, this course is for you.
Yes, I want to be guided step by step using Elke’s secret formula to success to get started earning money on Zazzle or increase my current Zazzle earnings.
2. THE ADVANCED ZAZZLE COURSE on How to Make Money on Zazzle.
The next month long VIP masterclass starts September 5, 2017. You have 2 options to save your spot for this unique interactive Advanced Zazzle Course. A payment plan which you can still enroll in until July 7, 2017 and a single payment once enrollment opens in the last 2 weeks of August.
3. ALREADY HAVE A ZAZZLE STORE AND WANT A CRITIQUE?
Elke Clarke offers her expertise and knowledge to help you learn how to be successful on Zazzle by assessing your store and providing 3 main action steps to help increase your chances for success.
LET’S START A CONVERSATION. COMMENT BELOW.
What types of collections have you created? Have you found that they work for you? Have you played around with creating different types of collections to maximize your product promotion?
I would love to hear from you.
Write your comments below.